
- Readme
- https://github.com/iprad-fb2k/cassette_deck_4k/blob/main/README_RU.md
https://github.com/iprad-fb2k/cassette_deck_4k/blob/main/README.md
- Download
- Yandex
- full - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/xOYbS6zCmapovQ
theme - https://disk.yandex.ru/d/rusnvJNVevyF0Q
- AIMP.
Согласен. Хороший плеер. Только изменить в нём ничего нельзя (в скинах AIMP). Всё запаковано и закодировано... В foobar2000 всё гораздо проще (при желании...). Вся графика и код доступны, можно посмотреть, изучить, изменить, подстроить под себя. В плане костомизации AIMP это Microsoft Windows с закрытым исходным кодом. А foobar2000, это совсем другое. Чё хочу, то творю...
Вот прошло уже четыре месяца, как выложен скин/тема кассетной деки. Уверен, что очень многие скачали и попробовали. Кому-то нравится, кому-то нет... Не в этом был смысл. Я это сделал в той мере, как смог - на уровне своих знаний.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Russian speaker, so I use Google Translate, and I'm not entirely sure the English translation comes out quite right...
I'm sorry.
AIMP.
I agree. It's a good player. The only thing is, you can't really change anything in it (regarding AIMP skins). Everything is packed and encoded... Things are much simpler in foobar2000 (if you're so inclined...). All the graphics and code are accessible; you can view, study, modify, and tweak them to your liking. In terms of customization, AIMP is like closed-source Microsoft Windows. But foobar2000 with plugins is a whole different story. You can do whatever you want... Or at least, it's a 50/50 split.
It has been four months since the cassette deck skin/theme was released. I am sure a great many people have downloaded and tried it out. Some like it, others don't... but that wasn't the point. I created it to the best of my ability—within the limits of my knowledge. However, there are many errors. While I spot and fix some myself, there are others that you encounter but never ask about. I simply don't know about them, and therefore cannot fix them.

